"Bludgeoning hard times with a rolling pin"

"Bludgeoning hard times with a rolling pin"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peek-a-boo in the rain

video

This video was taken during a recent thunderstorm. Do you see what I see?

I was nervous for this sweet little guy but knew if I attempted a rescue mission, he would hop away. So I kept watch at the window.

He didn’t seem terribly concerned about weather conditions as he was nestled safely during the entire storm.

I was relieved for him when the wet and windy excitement concluded. Afterward, he nibbled nonchalantly on grass.

What a brave little bunny!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT shot Kris, simply adorable:)

    Thanks for the twitter follow. I'm not much of tweeter but you can always catch me on my blog. Drop by...Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Louise! Lovin' your blogs, too!!

    Kris7

    ReplyDelete